CUMEP VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES:
- Instruction: Do you have a musical or artistic talent you'd like to share with the children? You could be a guest musician/artist in our after school or summer program!
- Grants Writing/Research: Do you have excellent writing and/or research skills? You could help us raise much-needed funds by writing grant proposals, organizing fundraising events or supporting upcoming CUMEP activities by actively pursuing various funding sources. We are eligible to receive funding from foundations, private citizens, government and corporate entities and public organizations.
· Mentoring: Do you have a few extra hours in the afternoon or on weekends to spend interacting with the youth in our program? You do not have to be musically inclined, just have a desire to want to “build up” the lives of kids!
· Sponsorship: Do you or your company support the arts? Please contact us by phone or email to let us know how you would like to contribute. We welcome in-kind donations such as computers, CPU software, equipment, desks and chairs. Also children's music books, art supplies, food (for the Summer Program), new or used instruments, and other supplies are always needed.
Students from the Afro-Latin Society at Ithaca College take a photo after a mini-concert by the CUMEP musicians during a recent celebration on campus.
PO Box 4593, Ithaca, NY 14852
- CUMEP is a registered 501 (c)(3) not-for-profit organization. We welcome monetary and/or in-kind donations. All contributions made to CUMEP are tax deductible. Please make all checks payable to CUMEP International and mail to either of the following two addresses:
CUMEP, PO Box 39254, Charlotte, NC 28278